Navratri Food Recipe For Fast | falaahaar Sweets 2015: Navratri is one of the Hindu festival where people worship the different avatars of Goddess Durga and a usually a large part of devotee Durga observe a fast on all nine days but some people choose to fast only first and the last the day.
NAVRATRI FOOD RECIPE FOR FAST
What the type of food
Three types of fast, Dry fast, liquied fast, partial fast. all types of fasting have Depend on each person’s individual lifestyle, health issues, goals, and body chemistry, different methods of fasting will be appropriate for different people. You can choose a method that is appropriate for you right now. so we provide you some fast recipe which is more healthy for every person.
- 1 cup sabudana (sago)1/2 cup peanuts, shelled, roasted, coarsely pounded2 Tbsp ghee1 tsp zeera (cumin seeds)3-4 sabut lal Mirch (whole dried red pepper)1 sprig kadhi patta (curry leaves)2 tsp or to taste sendha Namak (white rock salt)
1 tsp chilli powder
1 Tbsp hara dhania (coriander leaves)
1 tsp green chillies, chopped
1 Tbsp lemon juice
Wash Saboodana till water clears. Soak in water to about 3 cm/ 1 1/2″ above it, for about an hour.
Drain in a colander, then spread over a thick cloth for about 1hour. It is important for the water to drain out very well, as other wise when cooked, the saboodana will stick together in lumps.
Mix saboodana, peanuts, salt, and chilli powder very well, so that it is coated well with this mixture.
Heat the ghee and add zeera, lal mirch and kadhi patta. When mirch darkens a bit, add saboodana mixture and turn around over low heat till cooked through. Takes a couple of minutes.
Take it off the heat, add the lemon juice and mix well.
Serve garnished with the hara dhania and the green chillies.
This recipe is very low fat, marvellous in taste and total nutritious value.
Navratri Vrat food recipe
CUCUMBER VEGETABLE RECIPE
2 – medium cucumber
1 – green chilli
1 – long strip tamarind, broken in small pieces
1/2 – cup dahi
1 tsp – coriander leaves, finely chopped
1/2 tsp – coriander powder
1/2 tsp – red chilli powder
1 tbsp – desi ghee
Salt to taste (sendha namak )
- Make a solution of all dry masala powders in 1/2 cup dahi, keep aside.
- Chop cucumber into medium sized pieces (half inch or bigger).
- Heat desi ghee in a heavy sauce pan.
- Add jeera, curry leaves, green chilli, allow to splutter.
- Add masala paste, tamarind, stir-fry for a minute.
- Add cucumber and cook on medium flame stirring continuously till half done or the ghee is visible, cover and simmer.
- When cucumber is cooked but still firm to touch take off lid.
- Add salt, mix well.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander, mix well.
- Allow any excess moisture to evaporate before pouring into serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve immediately with phulkas, puris or rice.
Navratri Best Food
ARBI CUTLET RECIPE
- 10-12 arbi or colocasia roots
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp dry mango powder (optional)
- 1 or 2 tsp chaat masala
- ½ or 1 tsp lemon juice
- rock salt or black salt
- some fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
- wash and rinse the arbi well to get rid of the soil and mud.
- boil the arbi in a pan or pressure cooker with some salt & water till they are completely cooked.
- drain them.
- when warm or cool, peel the arbi.
- now take each piece and flatten it in between your palms.
- heat a tava or frying pan.
- drizzle some oil on the pan.
- pan fry the arbi till golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- in a small bowl, take all the dry spice powders and mix them.
- now toss the pan fried crisp arbi in the dry spice powders mixture.
- add some lemon juice from top.
- garnish arbi cutlet with chopped coriander leaves.
- serve arbi cutlet hot or warm with hari chutany.
when making the arbi cutlet for fast, add rock salt or sendha namak.
you can also shallow fry or deep fry for a more crispier version.
Navratri sweet for fast 2015
- Without sweets our fast food is not completed so here are some sweets recipe.
500 gm fresh cream
3 ripe orange
1 fresh or canned pineapple
250 gm green grapes
250 gm black grapes
2 kiwi fruits
cashenuts and almonds for garnishing
Boil the fresh cream in a big vessel stirring continuously. If you find the cream to be thick in consistency then you can add a little fresh milk while boiling.
After boiling , add sugar as per taste keeping in mind the fruits which also add to the sweetness in the dish.
Put the boiled cream in the refrigerator to chill.
Peel and slice all the fruits very carefully in thin slices and deseed all the grapes while cutting them in fine slices.
Dry roast the cashewnuts and almonds and cut them into fine slivers.
Put all the cut fruits in cold water to prevent oxidisation.
When the boiled cream has chilled take it out of refrigerator and mix a tablespoon of vanilla essence in it.
After that strain all the cut fruits and mix them in the cream nicely folding them with the cream.
Put the vessel in the refrigerator to chill it.
While serving garnish with dry fruits and enjoy the heavenly taste of fruits and fresh cream in your mouth with a cocktail of bursting flavours.
NAVRATRI SWEET FOOD FOR FAST
MAKHANE KI KHEER RECIPE
1 cup makhana/foxnuts
2 cups organic milk
3-4 green cardamom powder
10-12 cashews or 10-12 almonds sliced
1 tbsp golden raisins
4 tbsp sugar or as you want
a pinch of saffron”kesar”
2 to 3 tsp ghee
Navratri food 2015
Here are listed some special testy healthy and made in easy food and sweets. kindly try it and share it.
Navratri Vrat Recipe – Fasting Foods. by Nisha Madhulika; 44 videos …. Khajoor ShakeRecipes – Khajoor Milk Shake for navratri Vrat. by Nisha Madhulika. 3:49.
3 days ago – navratri recipes – collection of 71 navratri vrat recipes or navratri fatsing recipes or vrat ka khanna. sharad navaratri begins on 13rd Oct, 2015 …
Oct 12, 2015 – 10 Best Navratri Vrat Recipes. Goddess Durga ornamented with kumkum, bangles, flowers, and jeweled attires; morning prayers accompanied …
… रखते हैं और केवल सूर्य अस्त के बाद के समय ही खाना खाते हैं. Read Sharad Navratri Recipesin Hindi and watch Sharad navratri Vrat Recipes.
… Ka Zayka. Free Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Fusion Indian recipes, Indian recipes, gourmet recipes. … Navratri Recipes … 1 2 3 4. (31 recipes in this section) …
Navratri food section at spicezee gives you a perfect idea about lots of delicious mouth watering recipes and restaurants across the globe. Like a food guide its …
Our Navratra recipes section contains a variety of traditional Navratri recipes. Navratri is celebrated mainly in Gujarat, Bengal, and North India. Celebrate …